with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life is adding life to your years.
Vineyard’s Memory Care Communities marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Because at Vineyard, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
Memory Care Floorplans
275 sq. ft. – 294 sq. ft.
333 sq. ft. – 350 sq. ft.
481 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
- Life, Your WayTM Lifestyle Assessments, designed to maximize social and cognitive function within one’s personal lifestyle preferences
- CultivateSM, our proprietary program designed to enhance the quality of life of those with dementia by recognizing one’s uniqueness and need for self-recognition
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Dementia Care Certification that exceeds state standards, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy Body, other types of dementia and challenging behaviors
- Intergenerational programming designed to actively involve residents within the surrounding community
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- As-needed assistance with personal care with a focus on independence. 3rd party PT/OT available
- Thoughtfully designed seasonal cuisine, globally handcrafted menus using the finest local ingredients that are nutritious and delicious.
- Restaurant and in-room dining options available
- Masterfully-planned grounds designed to stimulate real world connections and senses within a safe outdoor environment
- 24/7 access to residents – no set visiting hours
- Relocation services for residents moving in from a distance
- Vineyard Connect smart technology designed to optimize and monitor safety within each private residence, including an emergency call system
- Respite care services available to relieve at-home caregivers
- Vineyard GivesSM community and global programs designed to provide residents opportunities to participate in causes they care about
At Vineyard, we take the time to get to know your loved one’s past, so that we can facilitate the relationships and activities they need for a more fulfilling future. We believe their condition doesn’t define them – their spirit does. Which is why we offer the programming they need to nurture their mind, body and soul and to stay connected in a more meaningful way.
Learn more about our how we’re giving our best so your loved ones can feel – and live – theirs.
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
What is Sundowning? Sundowning, or sundowners syndrome, is a common symptom of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The syndrome is not a disease in itself, but rather a pattern of behavior that occurs at a specific time of day. Sundowning is also known as “late-day...read more
With approximately 43.5 million people providing unpaid care in the last 12 months, caregiver burnout is becoming a more common occurrence. Taking care of a loved one can be a time-consuming experience with little to no downtime. This tends to result in caregivers...read more
An interview with neuroscientist Dr. Lisa Mosconi gained attention in recent months. The interview causes concern for middle-aged women because it links menopause to Alzheimer’s disease. Mosconi highlights that medical research for women often focuses on reproductive...read more
Let us help you take the stress out of making your next move to memory care. Contact us today.